FULLY INTEGRATED REPAIR AND MACHINE SHOP
APEX IS FAST BECOMING THE LEADER IN ELECTRIC MOTOR, GEARBOX, PUMP, SERVO AND ELECTRIC BOARD REPAIR IN ILLINOIS. WE ARE EASA ACCREDITED AND UL CERTIFIED. WE STAND BY OUR QUALITY REPAIR BY OFFERING OUR CUSTOMERS A TWO YEAR WARRANTY ON REPAIRS. WE PROMISE TO REBUILD YOUR PIECE OF EQUIPMENT TO ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER SPECS AS WE CONTINUE TO INVEST IN STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT AND EXPERIENCED QUALITY TEAM MEMBERS.
WHY APEX IS THE RIGHT CHOICE...
- THREE LOCAL REPAIR SHOPS
- INDUSTRY LEADING TEST EQUIPMENT
- CONTROLLED MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- CLASS N INSULATION SYSTEM
- MANUFACTURER SPECIFIED REPLACEMENT PARTS
- EXPERIENCED COMMITTED STAFF
- CUSTOMERS COUNT PROGRAM
- COST COMPETITIVE
- TOP QUALITY, NEW & REBUILT MOTORS IN STOCK AND READY FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY
COUNT ON APEX TO REPAIR & REBUILD YOUR EQUIPMENT TO ITS ORIGINAL SPECS, PRECISION & PERFORMANCE!
• HMI, PLC Control Panels
• Pump Control Panels
• Explosion Proof Panels
• VFD Control Panels
• OEM Customer Builds
• Modular Designs
• Custom Design Engineering
• Turnkey System Integration
Engineering Design & Support
• Project Development
• Software Programing
• Certified Drawing & Documentation
(Auto Cad or E Plan)
• Dedicated Training Program
Custom Control Panel Shop
Apex is a certified UL 508A panel shop that fabricates a wide range of OEM control panels. Apex is committed to providing quality, reliable custom control systems. Our strongest capability is to partner with our customers to design and provide control solutions with exact functionality, performance and interface systems for their unique applications.
APEX is excited to announce that we successfully completed our Annual Audit for our EASA Accreditation. APEX continues to be a leader in this category.
Why is EASA Accreditation important?
- Assurance of prescribed good practices as defined by EASA & the Association of Electrical and Mechanical Trades (AEMT)
- Covers 23 categories and over 70 criteria elements
- External audits are conducted by independent, third-party auditors
- Only 8 EASA shops certified in Illinois
UL Certified Motor Repair
Apex is authorized to rebuild your motors, pumps and generators that are used in Hazardous Locations under the following classifications:
- Class 1, Division 1 – Groups C & D
- Class II, Division 1 – Groups E,F & G
APEX IS AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER FOR:
Major Manufacturers entrust us with their warranty work
Apex is an Authorized Distributor for many Major Manufacturers - so whether you need to have your equipment repaired or replaced – We offer the Best Pricing Available
We assures that we will rebuild/repair your equipment to it’s original specifications through the use of only high quality/premium parts and material.
“Good as Gold” Premier Service
Apex Motor Management Program
- Dedicated pallet onsite with scheduled weekly or monthly pickups
- Waive Inspection Fees
- Waive Expedite Fees for Rush Orders
- Failure Analysis Reports
- Online Portal – to track repair history and warranty documents
- Free Pickup & Delivery
Let Apex be your partner in Repair! We want our customers to change the way they LOOK at doing business with their current Power Transmission & Motor Repair Suppliers